Friday, February 23, 2018

Consumer Critique: Personalized Cart

I recently had the opportunity to review the site personalizedcart.com. They have a wide variety of products - doormats, Yeti mugs, puzzles, mouse bags, glassware, frames, and much more.

I got to check out a doormat. The doormat is a simple neutral background with a letter on it. I had a lot of choices, some with quite witty sayings, others based on your design choices. I thought the price was fair for a personalized doormat. The neutral color means it will work for any style preference.

The backing appears quite durable. If I were going to complain about anything, it would be that the top has some loose fibers on it, almost like it should have been shaken out before shipping. Once I removed the loose ones, though, more didn't suddenly pop up, so I think it's just something from production and not that the doormat is actually falling apart.

Personalized gifts can really be unique and bring a special flair for any gift-giving occasion - wedding, birthday, Christmas, teacher appreciation, or more. Check them out if you're looking for a site with reasonably priced personalized gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment